Professionals – Getting Started & Next Steps
Stand up pouches are not completely new to the packaging market, but they have revolutionized the packing business in such a way as to warrant a lot of attention. But despite their success, some manufacturers are still using old packaging approaches hence, missing out on a chance to save tremendous amounts of resources, by using stand up pouches. The stand-up pouches are particularly useful for manufacturers of items such as pet foods, chemicals, or foodstuffs. Below are a list of reasons why stand up pouches is the answer to your packaging needs:.
1. Stand up pouches look attractive on store shelves since they provide a whole lot of space for graphics and critical instructional details.
2. The makeup of stand up pouches take quite nicely to printing and can function as a virtual billboard for your product on a shop shelf. They can be printed using any variety of designs and colors – you are only limited by your imagination.
3. Stand up pouches utilize much less material in housing something than more conventional packaging approaches such as a bag-in-a-box, metal, glass, or rigid plastic containers. As a result, both manufacturers and end consumers have less to throw away.
4. Since they could stand on their own, the marketing options available to your product in a stand-up pouch are much greater than other products.
5. Stand up pouches are available in a variety of styles and with numerous different access techniques, for instance: reclosable zippers, sliders, spouts, or stickers.
6. Made from vinyl or a mix of aluminum and plastic, stand up pouches provide excellent protection against outside chemical or physical contaminants, and may enhance the freshness of products.
7. Stand up pouches can be folded when empty, saving space during storage and shipment, and saving money on freight costs.
8. Extremely simple to use, most consumers seldom have difficulty opening or closing a stand-up pouch, and it is desirable to both merchants and consumers alike.
9. Stand up pouches come in a variety of shapes and sizes. The most common shapes being the round-bottom, the k-seal, and the plow bottom. The choice depends on your goods and your preference. Your provider can make recommendations based on your precise requirements.
10. Both liquid and dry products can be put in them since they’re manufactured in such a way as to lessen the probability of breaking or leaking.
To conclude, stand up pouches can be used for both retail and industrial use. Having merchandise stand alone on a shelf with simple access to the materials within certainly favors the retail setting in addition to the end user. Along with the large printable surface for maximum consumer appeal, it is apparent why this sort of packaging keeps growing in popularity.